ZARI: I DON'T KNOW IF NILLAN OF MOBETTO IS DIAMOND PLATNUMZ'S CHILD

 



THE MOTHER Of Artist Diamond Platnumz's Children, Zarina Hassan (Zari The Boss Lady) Has Said That She Does Not Know If Hamisa Mobetto's Child (Prince Nilan) Is Diamond's Child.

 

Zari Has Said That She Is Not Close To The Child Because She Is Not Sure If The Child Is Diamond's So She Is Waiting To Be Told By Diamond Herself If He Is Her Son So That She Can Keep Him Close To Her Children.

 

"I Mean, I Don't Really Know, Diamond Himself Can Explain Whether The Child Is His Or Not, But For My Part, I Don't Know... I Don't Know... I Don't Know... I Don't Know... I Don't Know At All."

 

"If He Tells Me That This Is My Child, I Want Him To Meet His Colleagues, I Will Welcome Him, But Until Now There Is No Official Communication Between Me And Him That He Is His Child," Said Zari.

 

It Will Be Remembered That, The Stories Of Diamond Denying The Child Spread Until Mobetto Himself Claimed That Diamond Had Tested DNA And Convinced Himself That The Child Was His Son, But Several Times Diamond Has Been Saying That The Mother Of The Child Knows The Truth But She Cannot Talk About It Because She Will Destroy The Child Psychologically When He Grows Up

 

It Has Been Witnessed Several Times That All Diamond's Children Born With Zari (Latifah Dangote, Dylan Abdul Naseeb) And The One Born With Tanasha Donna, Naseeb Jr. Joining The Family With Dangote's Mother (Diamond's Mother) But Nilan Has Been Missing From The Family And Raised Questions.

Previous Post Next Post

ADVERT

ADVERT