BASATA CALLED A TANZANIAN HIP HOP ARTIST "NAY WA MITEGO" AFTER RELEASING A NEW SONG


An
Artist From Bongo Flevani, Nay Wa Mitego Who Has Today Informed The Public Through His Instagram Page That He Has Been Invited By The Tanzania Arts Council.

Now There Are Unanswered Questions About What Happened To His Song That He Released Recently Or What It Is, Robengo Media Has Contacted Him By Phone And This Is His Explanation..."They Have Told Me That I Am Needed At A Meeting This Morning At Four O'clock, To Discuss My Song, Wake Up, A Letter It Reached Me This Morning And They Wanted Me To Go This Morning. Now You Don't See It As Something Small. Unfortunately, I Have Traveled. The Lawyer Has Contacted Them. I Think That If There Is A New Session Schedule, I Will Attend. I Feel Like I Will Return On Monday. My Song Is Not Clear. I Give It To You. It Has Been Reviewed By Many People And Edited A Lot Until It Comes Out.

Just Say Because People Don't Like The Truth, It's A Song That I've Talked About Everyone's Life, Remember The Procedure To Send The Song To Be Heard Before It Is Released, It Was Not Necessary, We'll See That Day Will Grow, I'm Doing It For My Community" Nay Wa Mitego

Previous Post Next Post

ADVERT

ADVERT