GEORGE MPOLE PREPARING TO PLAY DR CONGO


THE STRIKER
Of FC Lupopo, Tanzanian George Mpole Is Looking Forward To The Next Season To Make Big In The Congo Premier League, After The Previous League Was Canceled, So He Did Not Get A Good Time To Play As He Expected.

Mpole Has Already Joined The Team And Has Confirmed That The League Will Start Next Month, So He Plans To Make Sure He Does A Good Job And Flies The Flag Of Tanzania Well By Showing A High Level.

"Last Season For Me Had Two Challenges. First I Could Not Play In The CAF Championship Because I Had Already Played With Geita Gold. The Second Thing Was That The League Was Canceled So I Found Myself Not Doing What I Expected.

  "I Know Our Team Is Competitive, And They Are Eagerly Waiting To See What I Will Do, Because When I Was Introduced For The First Time, My Teammates Were Happy Due To The Record Of 17 Goals I Scored In Geita."

He Has Said That He Still Does Not Know What Kind Of League The Congolese Is, Except That He Is Getting Education Through His Teammates And The Way He Saw Them Playing In The CAF Championship And He Saw That It Needs More Practice.

  "Before Returning To The Team, I Used My Time Off To Practice To Keep Myself In Shape, That Will Help Me Not To Start One To Prepare For Next Season," He Said

Previous Post Next Post

ADVERT

ADVERT